In response to state and federal public health officials' recommendations against group gatherings larger than 10, MHYC has suspended reservation for the East Monclair Community Center. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Mile High Youth Corps--East Montclair Community Center
Mile High Youth Corps promotes and manages the EMCC community room for use by local organizations. Our goal is to offer a warm and welcoming environment at the East Montclair Community Center for organizations to host productive meetings, trainings and other gatherings.
- Room Capacity: Capacity size is dependent on room set-up and ranges from 10-100 people. Maximum capacity is 105 people (without use of tables) and 49 people (with use of tables).
- Setup Options: Room setup is flexible depending on the needs of your event. Folding tables and chairs are available.
- Hours Available: 6 days per week: Monday-Saturday - 7:00am-10:00pm
- Advanced Reservations: We strongly encourage you to make your reservations as soon as possible and at least 72 hours in advance of your event.
- Parking: A free parking lot is available as well as street parking.
- Amenities: Wireless internet, kitchen facility, direct entrance to community room, fully handicap accessible, white-board space, projection screen and flexible set-up options.
Location: 6740 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80220 (on the corner of Colfax and Newport)