- Need a job and money for school?
- Looking to gain new skills?
- Interested in conservation?
- Work outdoors and help conserve Colorado’s parks and open space.
- Gain technical skills and earn certification working on trail construction and maintenance, fencing, noxious weed eradication, invasive species removal, and wildfire mitigation.
- Chainsaw crews earn an S-212 chansaw equivalancy certification.
- Change your life and gain skills for the next level.
- Earn a high school diploma.
- Get paid while serving on a construction site.
- Earn a college scholarship.
- Learn construction skills from industry professionals and gain industry-recognized credentials.
- Get career and college prep.
The mission of Mile High Youth Corps (MHYC) is to help youth make a difference in themselves and their community through meaningful service opportunities and educational experiences. MHYC employs young adults, ages 16-24, on conservation...
Our Americorps Leadership & Conservation crews visited Boulder during their Summer of Service orientation training to learn about Leave No Trace ethics. One of our Corpsmembers, Mary, chose to share her impression of the course. ...
When our Americorps Leadership & Conservation crews began their term of service, I sat down to talk with some Corpsmembers who’d already had some experience at Mile High Youth Corps. Morgan moved to Denver last summer to serve...